Scenic Epic – was $920, now $699 pp
Combine Milford Sound, Mt Cook & Mt Aspiring in one unforgettable scenic flight.
This epic flight takes in the rugged and dramatic scenery of three of New Zealand’s most spectacular National Parks, all located within the South Westland World Heritage Area.
Your flight includes Fox, Franz & Tasman Glaciers, Mount Cook (Aoraki), Mount Aspiring (Tititea) and Milford Sound (Piopiotahi).
This is an incredible opportunity at an amazing price. When you fly with Southern Alps Air you are are flying with a locally owned, kiwi business. We provide window seats for everyone and personal commentary from our experienced pilots. All our scenic flights depart from Wanaka Airport, an easy 10 min drive from Wanaka or 50 mins from Queenstown.
All the sights of this scenic flight can also be enjoyed individually on other trips – Wanaka & Mt Aspiring, Milford Sound, Mt Cook & West Coast Glaciers.
Scenic Epic – Milford Sound, Mt Cook & Mt Aspiring Tour Highlights
- Fiordland National Park including Milford Sound (Piopiotahi) and Mitre Peak
- Mt Aspiring National Park and 3033m high Mt Aspiring/Tititea
- The Bonar and Voltar Glaciers, Olivine Ice Plateau,
- Mount Cook National Park including Mt Cook (Aoraki), New Zealand’s tallest mountain
- Incredible views of the Fox, Franz Josef and Tasman Glaciers
- Cascading waterfalls, rainforest, braided rivers
What to Bring