Fly – 25min, Walk – 3hrs, Jetboat – 30min
Experience a true New Zealand wilderness adventure. Fly, Walk, and Jet boat through New Zealand’s most spectacular alpine environment on an adventure like no other.
- Amongst alpine valleys
- Over beautiful mountain lakes and waterfalls
- Past spectacular glaciers and snowcapped mountains.
- Land in a truly remote back country valley
- Across open tussock flats
- Amongst vibrant native rainforest
- Surrounded by incredible mountain vistas
- Crystal clear glacial mountain river
- The ultimate in shallow river jetboating
- Amongst native bush, pristine river valleys and ice capped mountains.
- What to bring: camera, wind proof jacket, suitable hiking footwear, snacks
- Depart from Makarora, state highway 6, 45mins north of Wanaka, 1hr 30 mins south of Haast.