Milford Sound, Cruise & Heli Glacier Landing
Fly further, view more with Southern Alps Air
Fly to Milford Sound through two of New Zealand’s most picturesque national parks. View alpine lakes nestled amongst soaring snowcapped mountain peaks and pristine glaciers, with vast rainforest and cascading waterfalls visible from every seat!
For the ultimate Milford Sound Experience add a helicopter flight from Milford Sound. The helicopter flies you to Milford’s local glaciers and gets you up close and personal to Milford’s hidden wonders.
- Lake Wanaka
- Mt Aspiring
- Over 100 glaciers
- Stunning Alpine lakes
- Vast rainforests
- Milford sound the 8th natural wonder of the world
- Dart Valley and Glenorchy
- Lake Wakapitu
- Shotover River
- Informative commentary
- The length of Milford 16km.
- Informative commentary.
- Wildlife incl. seals and penguins.
- Intimate cruise with limited numbers.
- Complimentary tea and coffee.
Helicopter Glacier flight
- Majestic Bowen Falls
- Harrison Valley
- Breath taking Tutoko Glacier
- Landing on the glacier if weather permits
- Return via Turners Pass and Age Glacier
What to bring
- Wind proof jacket (for the cruise)
- Snacks/Lunch (no food on the boat)
- Insect repellant