Milford Sound Fly-Cruise-Fly from Wanaka $349pp (was $580)
Fly further, see 100+ glaciers with Southern Alps Air
This is an incredible price for a Milford Sound scenic fly-cruise-fly package departing/returning to Wanaka. The flight time is 30 mins longer, you will see over 100 glaciers and get amazing views of Mt Aspiring (named the Matterhorn of the South)!
Fly to Milford Sound through two of New Zealand’s most picturesque National Parks. View alpine lakes nestled amongst soaring snowcapped mountain peaks and pristine glaciers, with vast rainforest and cascading waterfalls visible from every seat!
- Lake Wanaka
- Mt Aspiring
- Over 100 glaciers
- Stunning Alpine lakes
- Vast rainforests
- Milford sound the 8th natural wonder of the world
- Dart Valley and Glenorchy
- Lake Wakapitu
- Shotover River
- Informative commentary
- The length of Milford 16km.
- Informative commentary.
- Wildlife incl. seals and penguins.
- Intimate cruise with limited numbers.
- Complimentary tea and coffee.
- Add a helicopter glacier flight to explore the local Milford Glaciers (additional price)
What to bring
- Wind proof jacket (for the cruise)
- Snacks/Lunch (no food on the boat)
- Insect repellant